MS Polymer Applications
Typical applications of MS Polymer are fabrication and repair of truck trailers and containers, buses, recreational vehicles, train cars, light-rail vehicles, mobile homes, refrigerated trucks, metal construction, yacht and boat building, etc. Ideal for exterior joint-, gap- and seam-sealing on vehicle bodies, ventilating duct work and air-conditioning.
These innovative, environmentally freindly, one -component, moisture curing products are solvent - and isocyanate - free and represent the latest generation of high - performance adhesives and sealants.
MS Polymers are particularly useful for applications that require optimal elongation and tensile strength properties for durable, flexible, tear- and resistant bonds. They are reported to be unsurpassed for lasting bond durability, modulus of elasticity, and low-temperature resistance.
- Isocyanate-free, complies with global regulatory trends
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates, without primer
- Outstanding for its non-yellowing properties and superior durability
- Fast skinning and curing or slow skinning and fast curing, depending on the formulation (more than 4mm/24 hrs).
- Good extrusion, even at low temperatures
- Paintable wet on wet with most varnishes
- Bonded metal sheets can be spot welded
- Achieving superios resistance to weather
- Service temperature range from -40°C to +90°C
- Elasticity, remains elastic even at low temperatures
- Overpaintable with most water based paint system
- Easy to use
- Free of blisters
- High UV stability
- Solvent free, no shrinking
- Good mechanical properties
- Neutral cure system, odorless
- Silicone free, no silicone staining